Mini360 Ultra-small Adjustable DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Module
The Mini360 buck converter step down voltage regulator board is designed to work with RC airplanes, quadcopters, RC cars, Arduino and other micro-controllers, and other DIY electronics needing an ultra-miniature, lightweight step-down voltage regulator. It uses an integrally molded power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip for a smaller and more efficient design.
- Model Name: Mini-360 (ultra-small size DC-DC synchronous rectifier buck module)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck regulator module
- Rectification: Synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: 3A peak, 1.8A continuous
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (no-load)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimensions: 17mm x 11mm x 4mm (0.67 x 0.43 x 0.16 inches) L x W x H
- Weight: 1 Gram
- See silkscreen on the reverse side of the board for input and output connections.
- Set output voltage using a voltmeter and onboard potentiometer before installing it in your circuit.
Copyright © 2016-2021 Envistia Mall