AMS1117 3.3V Out 4.5V to 12V In DC-DC Linear Voltage Regulator Module Datasheet
Power this step-down power converter module with any voltage from 4.5V to 12V, and it generates a fixed output voltage of 3.3V at up to 1100mA current.
This module is ideal for regulating 6V or 9V battery voltage down to the 3.3V level required by many electronic circuits.
- Input: 4.5V to 12V DC on + and – terminals
- Output: 3.3V at 1000mA maximum current, output terminals,
limited by power dissipation *
- Dimensions: 1″ L x 0.44″ W x 0.13″ H (25mm x 10mm x 3mm)
- A PCB-mounted LED illuminates when voltage is applied to the module
Pins for input and output voltages are included, but are not soldered in. Pins can easily be soldered on for connectored applications, or wires can be soldered directly to the board for more robust and lower profile connections.
* The AMS1117 voltage regulator used in this module is a linear voltage regulator and can get very hot when dissipating higher currents with larger voltage drops. The actual maximum output current is limited by the power dissipation ability of the device. See the Safe Operating Area (SOA) curve below, and for more details see this application note: http://envistia.info/ams1117soa
Copyright © 2016-2021 Envistia Mall