XL4016 4V-38V to 1.25V-36V 8A Step Down Buck Power Supply Module Voltmeter
This PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter module provides 1.25V to 36V continuously adjustable output voltage at up to 8A peak / 5A continuous current with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. An onboard multi-turn potentiometer is used to adjust the output voltage level.
It features a 3-character digital display which displays the output voltage. An onboard trim potentiometer can be used to calibrate the display if needed.
This module is ideal for regulating 12V, 18V or 24V battery voltage down to the 12V, 9V, 5V or 3.3V levels required by many electronic circuits. For example, it could step a 12V car battery down to 5V for USB-powered devices such as cell phones or Arduino microcontrollers.
- Input voltage range: 4V to 38VDC
- Output voltage range: 1.25V to 36VDC adjustable via onboard multi-turn potentiometer
- Output current: 0A to 5A continuous, 8A peak
- Maximum output power: 200W
- Efficiency: Up to 94%
- Built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- Built-in output short protection function
- Dimensions (approximate): 64mm x 47mm 26MM (L x W x H)
- Weight: 45g
This is a buck (step-down) converter, therefore the input voltage must be at least ~2V greater than the output voltage.
Copyright © 2018-2021 Envistia Mall