TDA7297 15W x 2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module with Volume Pot
This TDA7297 stereo audio amplifier module delivers 15 watts per channel into two channels.
The board includes a large heatsink and dual-terminal screw terminal connectors for easy connection of the speaker outputs. The audio input is a stereo headphone audio jack, and volume is controlled with the onboard potentiometer.
- Power handling: 2 x 15 watts @ 8 ohms, 10% THD; ~10W @ 1% THD
- Minimum load impedance: 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms recommended
- DC power supply input: 9V – 16V,
Maximum of 12V when driving 4 Ohm speakers
- Power supply input connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel jack, connecting cable included
- Audio input connector: Mini RCA stereo headphone jack
- Built-in short-circuit and thermal overload protection
- Dimensions: 50 X 50 X 42 mm excluding potentiometer shaft
TDA-7297 stereo audio amplifier board test and review by JohnAudioTech on YouTube: https://youtu.be/aK63iCI11D4
Copyright © 2017-2020 Envistia Mall