PAM8403 2 Channel * 3 Watt Class D Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Module
This miniature PAM8403 module is a 3W, class-D stereo audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction, all in a form factor about the size of a US postage stamp.
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
- Can use the computer USB port, USB power bank or a mobile phone charger to supply the 5V support power
- Battery power can also be used
- High efficiency: 90%
- Can provide 3W (left channel) + 3W (right channel) output power into a 4Ω speaker load and 5V power supply
- CMOS class D amplifier design for high efficiency and low cost
- Noise canceling circuit built into the amplifier board
- Power on / off without popping noise
- Module has short-circuit current protection, under-voltage lockout and over-temperature protection (shuts down at an internal temperature of 140C +/- 15C)
- Operating voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Speaker Load: 4-8 Ohms
- Size: 21 x 18 x 3.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Net weight:1g
Left and right channel “negative” connections should not be connected together, otherwise, it may damage the module. Speakers (load) should be connected before power is applied to the module.
See the video review and connection instructions for this PAM8403 module by JohnAudioTech on Youtube.
Copyright © 2016-2022 Envistia Mall