Multi-Function Prototyping / Expansion Shield for Arduino Uno LEONARDO MEGA2560
This Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo and MEGA2560 compatible multi-function prototype experiment shield has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or as a general purpose prototyping and development shield for more advanced uses. Besides the range of components fitted to the shield, there are also numerous expansion headers providing convenient interfaces for external modules and components. The shield includes headers for easy connection to your Arduino micro-controller board.
- Seamlessly connects with Arduino UNO R3, LEONARDO and MEGA2560 controllers.
- Four digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595’s
- 4x surface mount LED’s in a parallel configuration, convenient for debugging
- #3296 10K analog adjustable precision potentiometer (can be used for controlling LED brightness, turn the steering angle, voltage adjustment, etc.)
- 3x Independent push buttons for convenient control of external devices
- Integrated Piezo buzzer
- DS18B20 one-wire digital temperature sensor interface (DS18B20 temperature sensor is not included)
- LM35 integrated circuit temperature sensor interface (LM35 temperature sensor is not included)
- Infrared receiver interface
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as an APC220 radio communication module, Bluetooth, voice module, voice recognition module, etc.
Additional documentation and sample sketches:
Shield examples on Arduino Learning: http://envistia.info/ard-multifunction-shield-examples
Caution: Ensure that the LED display pins on the back of the board do not touch and short against the Arduino Uno board USB connector. You may need to place an insulator between the two to ensure that they do not touch one another.
Copyright © 2018-2021 Envistia Mall