Micro SD Memory Card Storage Board Module with SPI Interface
This MicroSD Card Adapter module is a Micro SD card reader module with an SPI interface via the file system driver, requiring an Arduino (or comparable) microcontroller system to complete the MicroSD system to read and write files.
Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE that comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Supports Micro SD and Micro SDHC cards (high speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board can interface with 5V or 3.3V levels
- Power supply input is 4.5V to 5.5V. The module includes an AMS1117-3.3 3.3V voltage regulator circuit to support the 3.3V level requirements
- The communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4x M2 screw positioning holes (2.2mm diameter) for easy installation
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS)
- GND to ground
- VCC is the power supply 4.5V to 5.5V input
- MISO, MOSI, SCK for the SPI bus,
- CS is the chip select signal pin
3.3V regulator circuit:
AMS1117-3.3 LDO regulator output 3.3V for level conversion chip, Micro SD card supply
Level conversion circuit:
Micro SD card to signal the direction of converts 3.3V, MicroSD card interface to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller systems can read the signal.
Copyright © 2016-2021 Envistia Mall