Search for your product name or keyword, or use the product categories below
MT3608 2V-28V 2A DC-DC Step Up Boost Power Supply Voltage Converter Module
The MT3608 Boost DC-DC voltage regulator is a constant frequency, current-mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 device switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low-cost capacitors and inductors to minimize the overall module size. Internal soft-start circuitry results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Input voltage: 2V ~ 24V
- Maximum output voltage: > 28V (Output voltage cannot be less than input voltage)
- Maximum efficiency: Up to 97%, typically 93% at Vout=12V, Vin=5V, Iout=200mA
- Dimensions: 36 mm * 17 mm * 12 mm
- Connect the Vin+ and Vin- to +2V to +24V DC. A battery or +5V USB power supply are optimal voltage sources.
- Connect the Vout+ and Vout- to an appropriate load.
- Adjust the potentiometer to vary the output voltage. Turn counter-clockwise to increase voltage.
Upon initial operation, you may need to turn the pot counter-clockwise many turns to get it into its operating range in order to increase the output voltage.
- Input voltage should not exceed the 24V maximum input voltage.
- Output voltage should not exceed the 28V maximum output voltage.
- Peak output current should be limited to 2A maximum.
Copyright © 2016-2021 Envistia Mall