MQ-2 SMOKE / HYDROGEN / BUTANE / LPG / METHANE SENSOR DETECTOR MODULE
This MQ-2 smoke and gas detector is used to detect smoke and combustible gases including hydrogen, methane, butane, alcohol and liquid propane gas (LPG). Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, long life and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas or smoke concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Detector Type: ZYMQ – 2 Gas Sensor
- Detectable concentration: 300-10000ppm (flammable gas)
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Maximum power consumption: 800mW (160mA at 5V)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
Copyright © 2016-2020 Envistia Mall