MQ-135 NH3 NOx Alcohol Benzene Smoke CO2 Gas Sensor Detector Module
This MQ-135 gas detector module is used for leak detection of Ammonia (NH3), Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), Alcohol, Benzene, Smoke, and CO2. Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, long life and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas or smoke concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Maximum power consumption: 800mW (160mA at 5V)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
Copyright © 2018-2020 Envistia Mall