LM2596 4V-40V In 1.25V-37V Out LED Display 3A Buck Voltage Regulator
Power this LM2596 step-down DC-DC power converter module with any voltage from 4V to 40V. The output is adjustable via the on-board potentiometer from 1.25V to 35V at up to 3A maximum current. Monitor the input and output voltage with the internal LED display.
This module is ideal for regulating 12V, 18V or 24V battery voltage down to the 12V, 9V, 5V or 3.3V levels required by many electronic circuits. For example, it could step a 12V car battery down to 5V for USB-powered devices such as cell phones or Arduino microcontrollers.
- Analog Control: Use a mini screwdriver to increase or decrease output voltage by adjusting the potentiometer screw, clockwise to increase voltage, and counterclockwise to decrease voltage.
- Has very stable output, the input range is DC 4~40V, and the output range is DC 1.25V to37V, The input voltage should be higher than the output voltage at least 1V.
- Press the button next to the voltmeter to display input voltage or output voltage. LED D3 lights on when the output voltage is displayed, tap the button, and LED D4 lights on when the input voltage is displayed. Press and hold the button to turn off the display.
- Screw-type wiring terminals require no soldering, input and output wires can be attached with a screwdriver. Solder pads to the sides of the connectors are also provided for permanent solder attachment.
- LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module / Power Supply
- Input Voltage: DC 4V – 40V (the input voltage should be higher than the output voltage by at least 1V)
- Output Voltage: DC 1.25V – 37V (continuously adjustable)
- Output Current: 2A continuous, 3A maximum (LM2596 device may require heatsinking above 2A)
- LCD Voltmeter: 0~40V
- Voltmeter Accuracy: .+/-0.1V
- Internal Oscillation Frequency: 150KHz
- Output ripple: 30mA maximum
Copyright © 2016-2021 Envistia Mall