6-28VDC 3A 80W PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Regulator with On-board Potentiometer and On/Off Switch
This DC Motor PWM Speed Controller/Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) DC voltage from 6V to 28V with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 5%-100% using the onboard potentiometer. It can provide a continuous current of up to 3A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Input supply voltage: 6-28 VDC
- Maximum output power: 80W
- Maximum continuous output current: 3A
- Duty Cycle Adjustable: 5%-100%
- On/Off switch built into potentiometer (fully counter-clockwise clicks off)
- On-board power LED illuminates when power is applied to the module
- Dimensions: 50mm x 32mm x 15mm (2in x 1.26in x 0.6in) (LxWxH) excluding potentiometer shaft
- Turn the potentiometer fully counter-clockwise until it clicks to turn off the module.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals as labeled on the back of the circuit board.
- Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit board making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. The voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit board. We recommend adding an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
NOTE: The ground connections to the power supply and the motor must be separate connections. Do not tie the “Power -” and “Motor -” connections together, otherwise the controller will not work.
- Turn the unit on with the potentiometer. You can now control the speed of the motor by rotating the potentiometer.
Copyright © 2020-2021 Envistia Mall