15A 6V-90V Pulse Width Modulated PWM DC Motor Speed Controller / Regulator
This DC Motor Speed Controller controls the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a duty cycle continuously adjustable from 0%-100% with a panel-mount potentiometer which is included with the module.
The duty cycle can also be controlled by a 0-5V analog control signal in place of the potentiometer.
The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 15A to your DC motor or other DC load. The module includes a user-replaceable board-mounted 15A fuse to protect the motor and controller from overcurrent conditions.
- Input supply voltage: 6V – 90V DC
- Maximum output power: 1000W
- Maximum continuous output current: 15A
- Overload and short circuit protection current (fuse): 15A
- Static Current: 0.005 A ( Standby )
- PWM frequency: 15kHz
- Duty Cycle: 0%-100% continuously adjustable via the potentiometer, or with a 0-5V analog control signal
- Operating environment temperature: -20°c to 40°c
- Size (L*W*H): 64mm x 59mm x 27mm / 2.5″ x 2.3″ x 1.1″(approx)
- Net weight: 69g
- Turn the potentiometer fully counter-clockwise.
- Connect a DC power supply with a voltage between 6V and 90V at up to 15A to the + and – terminals marked Power.
- Connect a DC motor to the + and – terminals marked Motor.
- Control the motor speed with the potentiometer.
- This controller cannot be used with BRUSHLESS motors.
- It is not reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connected to the supply voltage with the wrong polarity. Double-check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.
Copyright © 2018-2021 Envistia Mall