USB Flash Drive Micro SD TF Card MP3 Player Board Module w/ Switches & Amplifier
Use this DIY MP3 player/audio decoder module to build your own MP3 player, Boom Box or portable audio player.
- Plays MP3 audio files on a TF (MicroSD) card (the memory card used in cell phones), or a USB drive in U disk playback mode.
- Superior sound quality, 3.5mm headphone jack to connect headphones, or to an external stereo amplifier. Onboard 2W mono amplifier to directly connect a speaker (single channel only for monitoring, not appropriate for stereo playback).
- Screw-type terminals to connect an external speaker (no soldering).
- Can be powered with standard 5V USB power (a USB power supply or power bank) through the Micro USB power connector. Can also can be powered by a 3.7V to 5.5V battery or external power supply (connected to “Bat+” and “Bat-” terminals on either side of Micro USB power input connector.
- Module designed to facilitate modification.
- Supports MP3 format, automatically plays when TF card or USB drive is inserted, onboard red LED indicates power and status (solid red when power is on but not playing, flashing red when playing).
- U disk support (tested 32GB), TF card (tested 16GB) Play mode. TF card is the power-on default mode. If the TF card is not inserted it will play the USB drive. If both devices are installed, you can manually set the playback mode, (see Button Operating Instructions below).
- The buttons select Previous/Next tracks, Volume + -, Pause / Play, Device Mode Switching (TF Card or USB Drive input), Repeat.
- Input power range: 3.7V to 5.5V
- Size: 45mm * 36mm (1.75″ x 1.4″)
- Double layer board design, large copper traces and planes, stable and reliable.
Button Operating Instructions:
- “Prev / V–” button: “Short Press” for switching to the previous song, “Long press” (press and hold) to Decrease Volume.
- “Next / v ++” button: “Short Press” for switching to the next song, “Long Press” to Increase Volume.
- “P / P / Mode” button: “Short Press” to switch between “Play / Pause”, “Long Press” to switch between the USB drive and TF card. The LED will blink when playing and will stay on continuously (unblinking) when paused.
- “Repeat” button: “Short Press “, ONCE to repeat the song that is playing. The LED will blink fast. “Short Press” TWICE to repeat all of the USB or TF card. The LED will blink slowly. There is no “Long Press” function for this button.
- A “Long Press” is approximately 2 seconds.
- If you use a USB drive (U disk), a 5V power supply is recommended and some U disks do not support 3.7V power.
Copyright © 2016-2020 Envistia Mall