TEC1-12706 12V 60W Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler Module with Heatsink
This TEC1-12706 60W 12V Peltier thermoelectric cooler is perfect for applications requiring heating or cooling such as small DIY ice chests, refrigerators, and electronic component and device chillers or heaters.
This device must be used with a heat sink, which is included in this kit. Just peel off the double-sided thermal tape backing paper and attached the TEC to the heatsink. Failure to mount the TEC to the heat sink, or operating it above the cooling capacity of the heatsink, may result in device failure and will present a burning hazard (the heating side will get very hot, quickly).
The heatsink included with this kit can dissipate a few Watts and is adequate for operation at power levels of a few Watts or less. It is designed for cooling small semiconductor devices, samples or components. Operation of the TEC at power levels higher than a few Watts, such as for cooling a CPU, GPU, or a DIY refrigerator or air chiller, will require a much larger heatsink in order to operate efficiently and to avoid overheating and damaging the TEC.
When first using the device, limit the voltage and/or current while monitoring the TEC’s temperature. If the heatsink gets hot to the touch, or the “cold” side stops cooling and gets hot, reduce the input power, and/or increase the device’s cooling by providing airflow across the heatsink or by using a larger one.
- Model: TEC1-12706
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 4mm
- Working current: 4.3-4.6 A (rated 12V); Imax: 6A
- Rated voltage: 12V DC, Vmax: 15V
- Operates from 0~15V DC and 0~6A at up to 60W maximum power (requires adequate heatsinking)
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃
- Maximum Power Consumption: 60 Watts
- Refrigeration Power Qcmax: 60W
- Fitted with 12-inch (approx.) insulated leads
- The side with lettering is the cooling side, and the other side is the heating side
- 40x40x11mm Gold Anodized Extruded Aluminum Heatsink with Double-sided Thermally Conductive Adhesive Tape
Copyright © 2017-2021 Envistia Mall